Reflection

First of all , let’s just say how an amazing of a teacher Mr.rease is he’s very understanding ,compassionate always. He takes pride in what he do and the image he creates. So I came into the class with knowledge. But also welling to learn a lot more and understand. I remember when I first got the class I was struggling with the blog post and adjusting but I ended up actually building a teacher and student bond. To make me remember him forever. Lord knowns how much I need this class it’s not hard but you have to be willing to put in the work to get it. He gave us an opportunity to get 420 points to get our grade up. I grown so much since I came in I learned more about English and also myself. We always do class work together and he makes sure your straight he doesn’t leave you behind. I loved this class you either gone love it or hate it. It’s depends on how you look at it and your mind set . Thank you Mr.Rease I have grown so much since the second semester!!!!!! CLASS OF 2023 is aboard!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did today

Reading