Write a long thank you letter

Let’s stay there thank you Mr.Rease for letting me do extra credit. I want to start off and say that I feel like I did amazing on my milestone. You gave us a template and we did illuminate but that was very boring but it worked out in the end. It was very fine and I had a question is very easy the easiest part of it all was the essays because I had for me so if I had it for me I would assume the essay but it’s all right it’s cool because guess what your girl Did her essay thank you. Secondly I wanna thank my mom for always being there for me I was putting her for my head and never really had asked for nothing and also teaching me how to be a strong woman as in myself. And you show me how to be myself don’t worry about what nobody else has to say answer always just be who I am forget other people and that’s why I’m saying like going through divorces and everything you really showed me and I apply you for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did today

Reflection

Reading