Write a long apology

 Well recently my Firstlove he passed away due to A shooting.

Dear Bengie,

Even though I wasn’t there when you took your last breath  first I will always be there when you need me the most. I truly apologize for all the emotional baggage should I keep holding you up for and not really excepting the fact that you have a past just as well as I have a past. So right now I’m just grieving in silence and watches really wish you the best I am really sorry for all the arguments we go to when we should’ve just been cherish in each other moments . So right now I’m just grieving in silence and watches really wish you the best I am really sorry for all the arguments we go to when we should’ve just been in cherish  each other. Now that kyla is your dad‘s asleep I’ll keep you in the spiritually and I love you the best.


From your first Love ❤️ 

Hugs&kisses💕💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did today

Reflection

Reading