Write about when you know you was in trouble

 Write about when you know you was in 👿. So one day me and my brother we went to QC and we weren’t supposed to and after that we went to QT got us some/she’s got her some snacks shortly after we did that my mama wrote up a whole truck so we running back to the house running and running and when you come back from skate ring it is .1 flip on the side like I know that Aleayah🤞🏾❤️💙 cther day so one day me and my brother we went to QC and we weren’t supposed to and after that we went into QT got us some slushy‘s got us some snacks shortly after we did that my mama wrote up in her truck so we running back to the house running and running and run come back from skate room at this point and mama pull up on the side like I know that ain’t Leah I know that I didn’t get me hi and I’m like oh my God go mama so we snuck behind a bush and we step sat right there and then after that my mom was like well y’all get home yeah go get a whooping  and I’m like oh my God like I’m gonna get embarrassing for my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did today

Reflection

Reading