Right about something you can’t deny

 Well let’s get into the story, it was me my brother and my cousin. And my mom went out of town and went out of town she told us not to leave the house do not go outside and do not go into nobody else house. After that soon as she left by four hours later we invited my whole family and friends to the house. You know that day before the food stamps s got cut off we had a lot of food in the fridge We had a party in there my mama and out for another three hours later because she said she wasn’t going down to South Carolina and Amour and everybody was stuck at my house I put everybody is that the closet and she came in it was like you have some in my house and I was like I don’t know if that was the whole story !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did today

Reflection

Reading