It’s currently 7:35 in the evening, and I’m cooking. Today was a very boring day I didn’t attend school because of family reasons. Well let’s say I tried to come but it was to late for me to come. Shortly after that I didn’t my edges and got my niece ready to go with her mother. It was a complete struggle trying to get a 2 year old dress while crying. I DONT RECOMMEND KIDS. They are a total disaster and annoy. An that conclude my blog post for today!!!!
All right well let’s talk about it I give that was not where received was when I gave my mother blue flowers. I did not know that she was allergic to flowers and when she received it she started sneezing and and her face turned red in her eyes swell shut. So she said thank you and that she was grateful for it but I didn’t know that she was allergic to those kind of flowers and that was a gift that was not well received from me.
Something that I wish that I would’ve it was before coming out or was that god why did I choose my momm why did he give me a grandparents are ahead and why’s my life already planned out. So I really don’t have those answered and I wish I would’ve asked before I hit earth but Lord knows because it happens so fast it was just like us transporting has it becomes very deep. But let’s not really get into that because of religion beliefs. Well that is a question that I wished I would’ve asked god. Well we are ponies are to do something this is just a test but RIP My FL💔🕊
Comments
Post a Comment