Nobody hear me

 Today is currently 4:39 PM in the afternoon on a Thursday evening. Today we have gotten in depth in a palm that was talking about death.and my teacher Mr. Reese stated that you can be mentally ill but still be cautious of what you’re doing.previously before that we was talking about somebody’s and nobodies.well let’s get more into that somebody’s are someone that is faceless nobodies are someone that stands out in the crowd like a white crayon and a mix of colored crayons 🖍. My day was very much exciting full of joy and also just very adventurous I love my first second and third period of the day and also let’s not forget my fourth but that concludes my day and I would love to see y’all tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did today

Reflection

Reading