We Real Cool

 what did I learn today, Well what I learned to how to read a poem and analyze the stanzas by looking for keywords and meanings. In the poem we read to day , the teenagers were doing things they thought was cool. Not wanting to face the consequences of their actions as a person. The teenagers thought that it was cool to be out late at night drinking leaving school lurking an more. But all in end it wasn't as taste at the end as the teenagers thought it would be. The skipping in school left a distasteful taste in all the teenagers mouth. I related to the poem by , one night staying out past the time my mother gave me at 13 yrs old and got a text and didn't want face the consequences because i was afraid of the outcome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did today

Reflection

Reading